NURSING PROGRAM DISCRIPTION
The Nursing Program is designed and prepared to offer a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) that started in 2006-2007. The program of nursing is committed to equity in academic policies, practices, and supports diversity in learning, teaching and work environments.
This program will educate undergraduates to provide safe, competent and compassionate nursing care that is grounded in theory and professional standards. The students will be prepared to practice nursing work collaboratively with individuals, families, groups, and communities in a variety of health settings such as critical care, public health, mental health, nursing management, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, and nursing research; to seek optimal health and well-being of all clients.
Nursing program objectives
1. Promote questioning and critical approach to the art and science of nursing
2. Demonstrate a questioning approach to learning.
3. Apply theoretical principle and management.
4. Evaluate inquiry/ research and its application to practice.
5. Accept responsibility for teaching and guiding offers in various sitting.
6. Participate in community health program activities.
7. Apply Islamic rules in giving nursing care.
8. Analyze the use of professional code of conduct as guideline.