Faculty members are assigned to serve as academic advisors for students in their academic program by the program head with the approval of RCHS vice Dean. The main duty for academic advisor is to assess the students in order to identify those with inadequate grades.
- Assisting students’ understanding of program curriculum, and exam processes.
- Sincerely finding a solution to concerns or seeking assistance.
- Referring the student to Student Affairs and other supportive staff members as appropriate if student’s concerns are non-academic.
- Maintaining the student-centered approach to service and deal in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Ensuring student confidentiality all the times and fostering an atmosphere of trust and integrity.
- Counseling students wishing to withdraw from RCHS.